Paleo Flax Seed Bread
Flax seed: Has a nutty taste and ground from flax seeds. Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids, protein, linoleic acid, potassium and folic acid. Suggested eating flax seeds grounded whole seeds are so small may not be digested. Grounded flax seeds give the body the full nutritional benefits. Polyunsaturated fats (good fats) helps reduce blood cholesterol and reduces risk of heart diseases. Also a fibrous plant good for bodies digestion. Flax seed contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids good source to replace or substitute fish foods in diet. Store in refrigerator in opaque air-tight container. Bread has no dairy or animal fats use olive oil or coconut oil for baking.
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Approximately 3 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Optional can add crushed thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary or cinnamon to taste
- Water to make the batter pourable
1. In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs together. Mix all ingredients and pour batter into regular loaf pan. Oil pan.
2. 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until baked thru-out.
Provided by: Group Recipes